Pages

April 12, 2011

My ABC Journey

Created for Color Combos Galore # 187...  I love the color combinations that this site comes up with.  Some I would never put together on my own.

The inspiration...


In addition to the colors, we had to use a wet medium.  I chose paint.  I created a painted border around the edge of the background paper.




This is my first page of a new album all about me.  Since I am the photographer of the family and the scrapbooker, I am very rarely the subject of any pages.  Time to turn a corner and scrapbook me.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! Great take on the challenge ... are the little 'journey' alphas metal? Oh, and I WANT that green polka-dot ribbon, it's fantastic!

    I've been itching to do ABC albums for Kev and I ... but I can't seem to catch up w/ the travel stuff ... and I need to take more photos to go in it ... maybe one day I'll get around to it ... can't wait to see what else you come up with, this will be a cool project to follow!

    ReplyDelete