Pages

July 22, 2011

Enchanted

Oh, the weeks I've had...  they've kept me away from my blog and from all the blogs I follow.  It's funny how difficult it is to get back in the swing of things when you've been away for so long.

Anyhow, this sketch inspiration came from My Scrps & More Challenge Week #7.  We also had to use a title that was from Taylor Swift's new album.  Color inspiration from Color Combos Galore.





This is the one part of the page I do not like.  Note to self, test the paint on scrap paper BEFORE you put it on your page!


Comments always appreciated!

Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic page ... I LOVE the scalloped stitching at the top and bottom! The title around the circle is very visually interesting, I like how it draws your eye around the page ... is the paint the liquid pearls? I don't think it looks bad, I like the pattern you drew ... at first glance on the big pic, I thought it was more stitching ... I also like how you threaded the ric-rac through the photo mat ... great job! Nice to see you back online and posting :)

    ReplyDelete