Pages

July 18, 2011

Vacation

Well, I'm very gald to be home from my wonderful vacation.  I didn't get to go anywhere exotic or anything, but nothing beats seeing family and friends.  I got home last night and noticed my scrappy table looks so lonely.  While on vacation, I got to do a little scrapbooking shopping at some stores that I'd never been to with a dear friend.  I probably spent to much because technically, I don't need anything, but you all know how that goes.  The bags of new goodies are on my table begging to be used.  I have a bit of blog sites to catch up on, which I'm going to try to get done today.

My dear husband is having surgery and I'll be at the hospital all day today, but the plan is to find my next challenge and be back at it tomorrow.

Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you last week! Can't wait to see what you create with all of your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete