Pages

September 19, 2011

No Friends

These pictures were taken from my youngest son's 5th birthday.  I came across them as I was cleaning my scrappy room.  They are a little late since he is now 6 years old, but better late than never.

He says that this was the worst birthday party ever.  We had been in Tennessee for less than a year and we really didn't have any friends to invite to his party, so it was just the 4 of us.  It broke my heart, but I guess you have to scrap the good with the bad, right?

LO sketch from Sketchy Thursdays with a partnership with ScrapFit (F is for Friendship, Workout #52).

I love the way this one turned out.

Enjoy and please, leave some love!



6 comments:

  1. Sorry it was a sad birthday for him. I hope he has a lot more friends now. Great take on the sketch. Love the bright bold colors and patterns! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy! :( I loveeeeeeee that your still documented this! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby. But you are right. You should scrap both the good and the not so good. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that is so true! You gotta document it all, right?! I'm sure his next party will be bursting at the seams with new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa ... I LOVE this page ... so bright and fun, kinda like Chuck E Cheese! I love the rockets, perfect for a boy page ... the paper burst is freakin awesome!!!! poor Sawyer, I just wanna give him a hug ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh I love your take on the sketch!!! how fun~~~ thanks sooo much for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete