Pages

October 16, 2011

Dec Twinkle

Okay, as a typical scrapbooker, I'm behind.  I mean, really, do we ever get caught up with what needs to be put into an album!  Not only am I behind in my pics, I'm behind in the Sketch-a-thon taking place over at My Scraps & More.  A sketch every weekday for the month of October...  it's mid October and I just finished up with the first week.  UGH!  On a side note, my husband has to travel for the week, so maybe I can get 2 pages done a night and then be caught up...  only in a perfect world!

Anyway, Day #3...


I've had this tangle of lights for YEARS....  waiting and waiting fo the right page to use it on.


1 comment:

  1. Love the blue pics! really nice creative touch! the tangled lights are super cute, too ... nice to see you getting some use out of the foam stamps! I love those and don't think to get them out often enough ...

    ReplyDelete