Pages

April 27, 2012

Moving (again)...

I'm going to apologize in advance for my lack of blogging.  Between now and the end of July will be very limited.

We are in the process of moving from Kentucky to Michigan with a tentative move date of June 2.  I've been trying to get ahead of the game so that my challenge blog, Color Me Scrappy, moves along without a hitch.  I'm relying on my partner Pam to hold down the fort!

I'm working on pages that will be revealed through the month of July because my scrappy time will be VERY limited!  I'm hoping to unpack my scrappy stuff by the end of June, which will give me about a month to get back into the swing of things.  We also have a 10 day vacation planned for July, so scrapbooking time will be even less!  I find it hard to get a groove when I take time off.

My current plan, at the moment, is to figure out paint colors, granite for the kitchen and baths, trim, and new furniture.  I'm hoping for a few more pages mixed in there somewhere...  as soon as I receive my May kit from Peace, Love & Scrapbooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment