Pages

May 08, 2012

Urban Wildlife

Wow, this is my 4th page from the May kit from Peace, Love, & Scrapbooking!!  I still have so much left to use.  What a deal because I still have another page I can make with all of it.  That's 5 pages and still some leftovers.

I used the May sketch from Stuck?! with a few modifications, but that's okay, right?  It's all in the interpretation...

I'm really into popping my stuff out lately.  I just love the way it looks.  It adds so much dimension to the page.  I really wanted to accent the fawn in the picture on the lower right, so I popped it out and also added it where the two large banners intercect.  Love the way that turned out!



I cut the flowers out of the GB paper and then just covered the holes up with the green and red strips of paper.  Shhh, nobody else knows.  On those flowers, I used liquid glass from CTMH.


I've also been interested in doodling lately, but have alway been so afraid to do it, especially on the BG paper.  There is that fear that I won't like the way it looks and if it's on the BG paper, you can be out of luck.  Well, this time, I LOVe the way it turned out.  It's hard to tell in the pic, but I outlined the 3 leaves and some other flowers on the BG.  I also framed in the upper left with place and date with doodle lines.

Enjoy and please, leave some love!

Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. cute page - great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete