Pages

June 01, 2012

HOO is having fun?

Ok, this is going to be my last post before I have to be "unplugged".  I'm estimating about 2 weeks of no internet access, that it, unless I can sneak off to Starbucks.  My biggest fear of being offline is loosing my mojo.  I've been scrapping a lot lately and have really hammered through a lot of pages.  I was really on a roll.

This page was done for Color Me Scrappy.  Boy 'o boy, I thought I would struggle with this.  I mean, I LOVE brown, but all brown?  This page just flew together with ease.  Everything I pulled out of my stash just seemed to fit so well, so I layered and then layered some more.

And those little paper clips with ribbon...  I saw them at Hobby Lobby...  $5.00 for 8.  Are you kidding me?  No way was I going to pay that.  I'm a bargain hunter.  After taking a closer look, I thought, "I can make those."  So, that is exactly what I did.  The little piece of ribbons are tied like a man's tie to give me a nice little knot.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've given you a little inspiration to try the challenge yourself.

feathered tones

Here's what I came up with...







1 comment:

  1. this is a wonderful layout! I love the mix of patterns and elements. Your title is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete