Pages

August 18, 2012

Island Beauty - CMS #10

I'm having a hard time believing that we are already at challenge #10. It seems like we just started. I guess that means that I'm having fun with it. I wish that we had a few more followers and that the traffic from the site would work it's way to my personal blog, but maybe that will come in time.

This challenge, I found the colors difficult to work with. When I sit down with a color challenge, the first thing I grab is my "scrap" paper. I see what I have there before diving into my other stash.

Here is the challenge...

Pink is difficult for me since I have 2 boys, so needless to say, I didn't find any pink paper... ribbon is where I found the pink.




I've been into doodling lately and thought that by putting circles behind the photo would really make it pop off the page.  I think I should have used a thicker pen, but I really like the effect.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment