Pages

August 27, 2012

Mine - Creative Scrappers

This, by far, it my favorite page I did this weekend.

It was created for the challenge at Creative Scrappers.  Their sketches also have enough room for interpretation and I love that!


This page came together very quickly, but I think that had a large part to do with the fact that I used the latest kit from Peace, Love & Scrapbooking.  I mean, seriously, Pam puts together one of the most amazing kits out there.  You just can't go wrong with the quality of the product.  And did I say unique?  It's never just from one manufacturer...  she mixes different product lines to produce a truely unparalleled and inspirational kit!!

I went with a very simple title, but I honestly thought that that is all it needed.





I hope you enjoyed it!  I love comments, so please, leave some love!

1 comment:

  1. this is seriously gorgeous! I love what you've done w/ the PLS August Kit .... the details are amazing, you knocked this one out of the park! I think I may have to totally scrap-lift this one ...

    ReplyDelete