Pages

August 20, 2012

Sketch ~N~ Scrap - Guest DT

Well, I'm putting my name in the hat for the Guest Designer position at Sketch ~N~ Scrap.

I love working from sketches.  I think deciding on a layout is the hardest part of scrapbooking, so when you have a sketch as a jumping off point, it makes the ride that much easier.

Below is the sketch I had to work from...


And my take...


 Some close-ups...




I used the August kit from Peace, Love & Scrapbooking for this LO.  I love, love, love these grays and blues...

3 comments:

  1. oh what a fabulous take on the sketch! I love the kit colors and those flags! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! The flags are just adorable and love the stamped camera! Nicely done. Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flags!!! What a great page. Thank you for playing along I hope you will join us at SNS again

    ReplyDelete