Pages

September 01, 2012

Explore & Enjoy - CSI Case No. 35

It is September, which means that my time as Guest Designer at CSI must come to an end.  I am saddened by this because I have thoroughly enjoyed every challenge that was presented.  At times, I was a bit frustrated by some of the challenges, but that is why they call them challenges, right?
 
 
 
For the last challenge of August, I came up with the following page. This is, by far, my favorite challenge of the month. I not only loved the colors, but I loved the "random" factor that had to be added.
 
I tied everything together with the frames.  It really reminded me of a collage of family pictures.
 
 
 
 
The bg paper is super old!!  I love using old stash.  It was great to use up my large supply of chipboard too.  Did I mention that I loved using up old stash?
 
 
 
With all this chipboard, this page ended up being really heavy.




 
Thanks for stopping by.  I love comments, so please leave one.




No comments:

Post a Comment