Pages

September 19, 2012

Me & You - Color Me Scrappy

I'm not sure where my brain has been lately. I could have sworn that I already posted this, but as I look at my blog, it is nowhere to be found.
 
Even though it is a few days late, I thought you might want to see what I created for Challenge #12 at Color Me Scrappy.

color start

I love these colors.  When I first looked at these colors, I thought everyone's page would be bright and cheerful, but at a second glance, if you focused on the grays then it really could go either way.  I guess that is what I love about the colors that are picked at Color Me Scrappy.
 
I struggled a bit with these colors. I ended up setting it aside for a few days... or maybe it was weeks, and then revisited it and made some modifications. All in all, I'm pleased with it.

1 comment: