Pages

November 29, 2012

Ribbit - CMS #18

So, a couple of months ago, I decided to go on a buying boycott.  I refuse to buy any more scrapping supplies because I REALLY need to use the stuff that I have.  My scrapbooking room is bursting at the seams.  Yes, those manufacturers are really making it difficult because I am a paper addict.  Every time I go to a crafting store (I'm shopping for Christmas decorations), I have to wander through the scrapbooking section to look.  Much to my surprise, I haven't found anything that I HAD to have.  Are there things I want, yes, but I have stood my ground well.

I've added a few items to my Christmas list, so keep your fingers crossed.  My husband is good and normally he stuffs my stocking with scrappy goodies.

I've come to a realization that in 5, 10, or 20 years when my family is looking through their books, they will not be able to tell if I used paper from a collection that was just released or if the paper and embellies were 5 years old.  They love the book itself, the photos, the comments, and the thought that I put time and effort into making memories last.  That's what is important.



Okay, onto the next challenge at Color Me Scrappy.  I loved these colors.





No comments:

Post a Comment