Pages

December 17, 2012

Happy - CMS #21

These challenges are just flying by.  It seems that I haven't done any challenges besides CMS in a while, but I think it's been because of Christmas.  I'm looking forward to a little time off of our busy schedules so that I can accomplish some pages.

Pam and I are working on a new challenge.  We've committed to completing 50 pages before we buy anything scrappy related.  Of course, there is 1 exception...  glue.  My scrapbooking room is quite full and I need to eliminate some of the old stuff I have.  This challenge is a good way to do that.  Does anyone want to join us?  We are just getting started, so please come along for the ride.

This page is not one of my 50!

I loved this color palette from Color Me Scrappy.



The colors were just so warm and cozy.  In addition to the colors, you had to use the word "twist" or "spin" on your page.

This is my take on it.





Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Lisa! The splatters are a great touch and the simplicity of the page makes the photo really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the modern look to this page. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers! Especially the circle framing the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page so much! An awesome take on this color scheme!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete