Pages

January 11, 2013

1 Step at a Time

Do you scrap chronologically?  I used to, but I always became bored with working on just one project at a time.  I remember scrapping a trip to Arizona and grew very tired of using browns and greens on every page...  or a trip to the ocean and using a lot of blues.  So, I switched to scrapbooking whatever feels right.  Especially with the online challenges that I participate in, sometimes a desert picture just doesn't go with a purple color combo.

So, by scrapbooking this way, my pages pile up before I can put them in albums.  For the last week or so, I've had all my pages divided into piles on the dining room table.  As I started to put them in their page protectors, I came to the realization that I clearly did not have enough albums.  So off to JoAnn's I went, with coupon in hand!  Now, I'm all stocked up and ready to go.

For those that are aware of the 100 page challenge before buying scrapbooking goodies, the purchase of albums does not violate this challenge.

So, moving on to page 2 of 100...


This was taken on Lombard St. in San Francisco.


This was my first time using modeling paste.  It really makes a page heavy, but it was easy to use and easy clean up.  I think I need to work on my application.  Really, the thinner, the better.  I like a bit of clumping, but what I was really going for here was to see the paper through the paste.

I guess I will just have to try it again...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment