Pages

January 14, 2013

Linking Culture - CMS #25

Check out this color palette from Color Me Scrappy!

 

This color palette really stumped me, I didn't know where to begin with this one.  The inspiration picture was were I got my inspiration.  It had an oriental feel to it, so I grabbed some pictures from our trip to San Francisco.  These were from Chinatown.


I loved all the patterns on this page.  It just has that oriental feel that I was going for.  The streets were jam packed with color and patterns and I wanted that to come across on the page as well.




Thanks for stopping!

7 comments:

  1. Great page Lisa! Love the symbol in the bottom corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this challenge, Lisa! Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it lisa! Is that a circular stamp? Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page, Lisa! You rocked the patterned paper choices on this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Lisa as always! Love the tickets and the pompom ribbon! Thanks for playing with CMS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pattern paper you used in this layout. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete