Pages

January 30, 2013

Memories - The Studio Challenges

I'm moving along on my "100 Challenge".  This page is 9 of 100, al least that is what has been posted.  Keep checking back for more posts.  I'm trying to post a page every day, but sometimes life gets in the way.

We had no school for 2 days.  My son thinks he, single handedly, caused the snow day.  I'm not exactly sure how this superstition came about, but he slept with a spoon under his pillow, slept with his pj bottoms inside out, and put 3 ice cubes in the toilet.

That was the first day and the second, there was no power.  So, it's been a few days since I've posted.

The inspiration for this page came from The Studio Challenges, January challenge.

This is the sketch:

I love how this sketch is easy on the eyes.  It does not contain patterns or colors leaving it open for interpretation.

 
I started by stamping on the BG for the multiple layer look.  I also rotated my pictures so they would fit the pics I had.
 
This is from a trip to the Grand Canyon.  I really need to get this album completed.



 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Great page ♥ love the dots and the title ♥ thanks for joining The Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

    ReplyDelete