Pages

January 17, 2013

Nap Time - Sketchabilities

Eric and I had gone to San Francisco for my 40th birthday.  It was a wonderful trip.  We managed to get away without kids for a long weekend.  I enjoyed that trip so much.

It seems like I've been working on this album for a while, so I've got to get it done, so I can move on.  There has been quite a few pages dedicated to this trip on my blog lately.

This is page 4 of 100 for my "100 page challenge".

Inspiration came from Sketchabilities # 82.


I love this BG.  I know that it is considered vintage, but it really reminded me of the dock that these seals were on.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your get-away weekend sounds wonderful, Lisa! I love this page so much. Yes, the paper does look like the deck that the seals are napping on! I really like your design and embellies, too!

    ReplyDelete