Pages

February 28, 2013

Alcatraz - CMS #32

Whoa, take a look at this challenge...  it's the current challenge at Color Me Scrappy!



Let's be honest!

I was terrified of this color palette.  Hi, have we met?  My name is Lisa and I don't do pink!  I don't wear pink, I don't own anything pink, I've never liked pink.  Really?  A pink challenge?

Well, as it turns out, I'm pretty good at pink.  Maybe I should give it a second chance...

 
Sorry about the picture quality...  I live in Michigan and haven't seen the sun in quite some time!
 
 
Have I mentioned I LOVE modeling paste?  Well, I do.  I put quite a thick coat of it here and had to let it dry overnight.  I'm in love with the result!



 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Calming photo and absolutely lovely page. I love what you did with the molding paste!!!

    ReplyDelete