Pages

July 15, 2013

Charming Dudes - CMS #42

I'm having a hard time believing that summer is already half over.  We have been so busy with all of our activities and trips.  We just got back from our annual adult-only canoe trip.  This year was our 16th year.  We always have a great time!

We still have a couple of trips planned this summer.  We are planning a trip to Niagara Falls and I'm taking the boys on a road trip the first weekend in August for the Worlds Longest Garage Sale.  If you having heard of it, you should check it out.  It starts in Michigan and end in Georgia.  We will not be going the entire route, but maybe a couple of states.

The DT at Color Me Scrappy did a great job on this challenge.  Be sure to check out all their work.  I am in awe of there pages!

This reveal had some of my favorite colors to work with.

 
The twist is to use wood grain.
 
I used an orange wood grain as part of the BG and in part of the title.
 
 

 



 
Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. You sure are busy! That garage sale sounds like a blast- enjoy that as well as the remainder of your fun Summer getaways. :)
    Love your layout- the mixture of patterns is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this week's colors, Lisa! Your page is fun and fabulous, and I really love that plane!!! Hope you continue to enjoy your busy summer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all that yummy orange, Lisa! And I have those same woodgrain chip letters, but I've tucked them away someplace where I completely forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder! Such a great page, and that garage sale sounds like so much fun! Be sure to share pics with us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete