Pages

January 15, 2014

Listen to the Silence - CMS #54

Be sure to stop by Color Me Scrappy.  We have a very interesting challenge this time around!  Have you ever worked with just black and white and shades of gray?  That is what we are doing.  It sounds more challenging that what it is.  There is no stressing over what color of red we are looking for.  If it's gray or grayish black, it'll do.

I hope you have fun with it, I sure did!


I used white cardstock with washi tape for my BG.
Then I doodled the big circles and stamped the solid ones.
Added a couple rub-ons and bling.
And also a few BIG brads.

The funny thing is, my photo actually looks B&W, but to be honest, it's in color!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I do love snowy pictures and yours looks great with the music washi behind it and the circles for movement. Lovely! Hope you are having a great day Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this challenge!!!!!!
    Your layout is wonderful. Is that washi tape in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout Lisa and I ended up liking the challenge once I got going. One of my fave palettes so far I think after in the beginning not being so sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, you page is absolutely stunning. I can feel the silence!!!!

    ReplyDelete