Pages

February 16, 2014

Burr - CMS #56

Well, it's that time again.  A challenge from Color Me Scrappy!

Take a look at these beautiful colors.


Since it is the month of February and Valentines Day was just on Friday, I should have done a lovey, dovey type of page, right?

Well,

NO

I went the complete opposite direction.  We had an ice storm here in Michigan and thought the grays and blues were perfect for an ice shot!  Thankfully, the temperatures have warmed up a bit, but when I took this shot, I was just a few feet from my front door.  I wasn't adventurous enough to really step out on the ice...



I started with the gray BG, but sanded the top of the design off so that it would pop a bit more.


The title says it all.


I added some layers of pink... I've been liking pink lately, which is so not me.

Do you have a go to color?

Cheers,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and beautiful photo! I love that you used layers of pink even if it isn't you! It looks gorgeous! And thanks again for having me on the design team! I loved every minute of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout, and love the way you used those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed paper! I think it adds to that winter BRR feeling!

    ReplyDelete