Pages

February 21, 2014

Commuter Train - Creative Scrappers #262

I have the afternoon to scrapbook!  I'm excited for this time to be creative, even though I keep getting interrupted by my 2 boys who are home from school today.  I guess I'll take it when I can get it.

As I was browsing the challenge sites I normally visit, I came to Creative Scrappers.  They have an interesting sketch this time around.  It is below...


I loved the chevrons, so I kind of went for it.  I'm working on an album from our trip to Chicago and I didn't have 3 pictures I wanted to put on the same page, so I simplified it and only used one.

I also added a few other strips of paper instead of only the chevrons.  That's what I like about scrapbooking.  There really is no right or wrong way and hey, even if there was, I'm a rule breaker...always have been!

Anyway, here is my take on the sketch...


The BG and the chevron pieces came from Echo Park "Brothers" line.




Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment