Pages

May 14, 2014

Stunning - Creative Scrappers

I just fell in love with this sketch from Creative Scrappers.


To be honest, I haven't participated in many challenges lately.  Basically, I've been just performing my DT duties and of course, running Color Me Scrappy.  But now that I've given up the reigns at CMS, I am going to have more time to create the pages I want to create.

Life is pretty busy right now.  We just bought a fixer upper cabin, so the DIY projects there alone will keep me busy too.  If you would like to follow along on our cabin re-do, I'm blogging about that to.  You can find the blog HERE.

Now, onto my page for Creative Scrappers.


Ok, so the first thing I'd like to mention is that my sewing machine was being very temperamental on this day!  It kept knotting up on me and just would not sew, so I just doodled the black frame around the page.  Not my ideal way to do it, but sometimes you just have to improvise. 


Sometimes, I struggle with randomness.  I'm more of a uniform type of person, so for me to "randomly" place bling and stars is a stretch.  I'm never happy with this!


Well, thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment