Pages

May 20, 2014

U Make My Heart Flutter - Scrap the Boys

I was going through my typical inspiration sites and this month at Scrap the Boys, their challenge was to be grungy / messy.  What better way to describe boys?

This pictures was taken on Christmas morning (I know, I'm 6 months behind... don't judge) after all the presents were unwrapped and the wrappings were in a big pile, so my boys jumped in!

I love the fact that they had new toys to play with and they had more fun and laughter in this!


I started this page with 2 white pieces of cardstock.  One being the BG and one behind the mask I used to created the big circle.


I stamped over and over within that circle until I was satisfied with the result.  I believe I used 7 or 8 different stamps within the circle.  Then, using Tim Holtz inks and blending tool, I blended and smudged different colors.


The heart and the butterflies are Tim Holtz grungeboard that are painted with acrylic paint and then inked.


Added a couple layers of pp and mesh under the photo... stamped a couple of chevrons...


Bunched up twine and title and voila... it is complete!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So excited to be on the CMS team with you!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok dont be too hard on yourself I dont want to even count how many Christmas photos I am behind with. Love all your layers. Thank you for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete