Pages

May 01, 2014

US Falls - CMS #61

Well hello everyone.  Today, I'm featuring a new challenge at Color Me Scrappy.

This color palette was extremely difficult for me.  I struggle with any shade of purple and to be honest, I avoid it like the plaque.  But, since I am on the DT for CMS, I'm doing this page.


My supply of pinks and purples is very limited since I have 2 boys and I'm really not that much of a girlie girl.  In fact, I'm somewhat of a tomboy and a DIYer.

Either way, here is the latest from my scrappy space...


And a couple detail shots...



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL palette, Lisa! And those hexagons are too fun! The link to email you on the CMS website doesn't seem to be compatible with my computer, but I'd be honored to guest design for making the April Top 3 in the future... honored! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete