Pages

September 15, 2014

Share A Cup - Color Me Scrappy #70


My favorite time of the year.  It's hot chocolate season!!

Granted, I made this cup just for this picture, but when I asked my son if he wanted cocoa, he came running!  Apparently, it's his favorite time of the year too!

These color this month at Color Me Scrappy are scrumptious!  So warm and inviting!  Be sure to take some time, since the kiddos are back in school, and join in on the fun!




I've been searching and searching for a "cup ring" stamp, but have not been successful.  I guess paint on the bottom of my Mike's Hard Lemonade bottle works sufficiently enough! 

;-)



I've had this big ole flower FOREVER.  Using up my stash!

Thanks for stopping by!
Now, fix yourself a cup of cocoa and join in on the challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment